Welcome to the Croft Medical Centre
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us. Our patient group help with feedback and development of this site so please get in touch with them if you have any suggestions.
The Doctors, nurses and all staff are committed to the provision of High Quality Patient Care and best practice, through the delivery of services which are timely, considerate and responsive to the needs of our patient population, and supported by a clear focus on customer service. Put simply, we employ a “One Vision, One Voice” approach; to work hand in hand with our patients to meet a common objective of meeting the health needs of the patient population.
View the full Statement here.
Follow us on Twitter
Croft Patient Participation Group - Patient Survey 2016
This years patient survey is now available for completion both on the website and in hard copy form in the Practice. The form can be found on the home page near to the Appointment booking/prescription request buttons.
We would appreciate if you could take the time to complete the survey as it is an effective way for us to shape our services for our patient population. The results of previous surveys have stongly influenced changes that have been made.
This year's winter health campaign Stay Well This Winter aims to remind us all that we have a part to play in keeping well as winter approaches.
Winter Health Advice
Here are some simple things you can do to help yourself stay well this winter.
- Keep Warm - this may prevent colds, flu or more serirous health conditions such as heart attackes, strokes and pneumonia.
- Eat Well - food gives you energy, which helps to keep you warm. So, try to have regular hot meals and drinks throughout the day.
- Get a flu jab - a flu vaccination is offered free of charge to people who are at risk to ensure that they are protected against catching flu and developing serious complications.
If you wish to get more information regarding how to stay well this winter you can visit East Leics Stay Well This Winter or www.nhs.uk/staywell.
PATIENT EXPERIENCE REPORT 2014/15
Thank you to those that participated in this years Patient Survey. The Report is now completed and can be read by clicking on Survey Report under the "Have your Say" menu on the right.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY TEST
Please take time to complete our Friends and Family Test under the "Have your Say" menu on the right. This consists of one question with you letting us know how likely you would recommend us as a Practice to people you know.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
To be able to access the online services you will need to obtain a PIN and and ID which can be collected from Reception. Please ask for these next time you visit. You will then be able to:
- To book, view, amend, cancel and print appointments online
- To order online, view and print a list of repeat prescription for drugs, medicines or appliances
- To view online, export or print summary information from their record, relating to medications, allergies, adverse reactions and any other items agreed between the Practice and individual patient
- To view online, export or print detailed coded information held in their own records - from 1st April
We will publicise and promote any changed to our online services to our patients through the Practice website, waiting room leaflets, posters and the Patient Participation Group.
All of the above services are available by applying for registration with Photographic I.D. at the surgery. If you request access to your coded medical record it will be forwarded onto the GP's who will decide whether access to your record will be granted. All requests will be taken on a individual cased by case basis. You will be informed of a decision at the earliest opportunity.
Access the online services via the links below....
(Site updated 27/04/2016)